- Verified ExpressionEngine 7 Compatibility
- Added support of Conditional Fields
- Updated EEHarbor Foundation to fix issue with multiple add-ons ignoring MSM sites
- Updated for PSR-12 compatibility (custom ruleset)
- Updated for PHP 8 compatibility
- EE6 Compatibility
- Fixed missing lang entry for duplicate feature
- Ability to duplicate a poll
- Fixed pagination on poll results page
- Add-on control panel sidebar in EE3+
- PHP error when submitting a poll without selecting a value and then trying to submit a second time
- EEHarbor Foundation
- ExpressionEngine 5 support
- Now uses CP's jQuery UI library instead of referencing it's own
- Fixed an issue with trying to type a namespaced variable to an integer
- EE4 Compatibility!
- Fixed null value being sent when changing from an already selected poll
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.0.4 that caused issues with creating new poll when changing from an already selected poll
- Fixed issue where channel entry wouldn't save your Polls selection if you chose an existing poll
- Added missing
updatemethod on fieldtype file so EE3 add-on update now shows version number correctly.
- Added Poll Status to fieldtype dropdown for existing polls
- Fixed issues saving Polls fieldtype in EE3
- EE3 Compatible version!
- Fixed issue with deprecated EE_Fieldtype call
- Added AJAX and a brief example
- Added new hidden field to toggle poll_id being appended to submission URL
- Added display of Guest votes to CP
- Added return URL override
- Added examples for Google charts, and gRaphael
- Added EE 2.10.x support
- Added support for custom return url after poll submission with use of return_url field element.
- Added option to remove a poll form an existing entry.
- Added ability to choose different polls from the fieldtype or create an additional one.
- (code) Changed statuses on Polls.
- Newest parameter now pulls the newest poll with an "Open" status.
- Fixed error when poll is submitted without options selected.
- Added a new option type for Other where a user can select it and fill in the option they'd like.
- Added the ability to select an already created poll, instead of creating a new one when using the fieldtype.
- Limiting votes is now managed with a cookie instead of per IP or per member.
- Added the ability to reset votes on a poll (useful for testing).
- No longer displaying all votes on the stats page. Results are now paginated.
- poll_view_option tag added to output a button to view the poll options, normally when in the poll results view).
- poll_limit_votes conditional tag added. Returns true if the poll is set to limit votes.
- Fixed an issue in the upgrade script caused upgrades to fail or prevented new votes.
- Fixed a display issue with the "mini-stats" next to the option input fields when using the fieldtype.
- Added a new template tag which outputs if the user has already voted or not. Limiting the votes is now optional, per poll. Limitations are currently only by IP address right now.
- Fixed a typo.
- Implemented a quick check on the member_id (if a member is logged in) and the ip address to limit how many times a user can vote. Currently it is limited to one vote per poll. This is a quick fix only to provide a temporary solution until we can develop a much better way to handle this per poll.
- Ability to set the Site ID of a poll in the control panel.
- Polls using newest or random were not being displayed which arose from a poll not having a site_id. Update your polls by selected the site a poll is to be contained in from the Polls Module CP.
- SafeCracker module supported
- Custom field type was added
- Multiple Site Manager Supported
- Passing random to the poll_id parameter will return a random poll
- Passing newest to the poll_id parameter will return the latest poll
- Parameter submit added to modify the text of the submit button
- Parameter view_results added to modify the text of the view results button
- Missing language file definitions.
- Poll database tables won't be removed if they exist if improperly uninstalled.