- Fixed a bug when updating from an earlier version of Assets to 3.2.
- EE2: Fixed failure to load namespaced class files properly
- Fixed sidebar collapsing when page is scrolled
- Fixed missing view file for license page
- EE5 Support
- License Validation
- Fixed a bug introduced by 3.1.6
- Fixed method name collision with EE 4.2's new ModifiableTraits
- Related to 3.1.2 - Fixed issue caused by previous fix if output buffering was NOT enabled
- EE4: Fixed install issue (key size error)
- Fixed issue when using Assets in a Grid in a Fluid Field when Matrix was not installed
- Fixed display of thumbnails when PHP's output buffering was enabled
- Fixed EE2.4 issue using EE3+ method
- EE4 Support
- Fixed an issue with ee2 upgrade throwing a cache error
- Fixed EE2 error for missing EE3 function content_id()
- Fixed overlap issue with Assets file search box
- Fixed PHP Notice error when using a S3 source
- Fixed issue uploading member avatars in EE3 when Assets is installed
- Fixed a bug when Assets was in a Grid in a Low Variable
- Fixed a bug with when displaying Assets fieldtype settings in a Matrix Cell
- Added support for Low Variables
- Added cp_custom_menu hook so you can add Assets to your menu in the Menu Manager
- Added extra checks for entry_id to prevent PHP notice errors
- Fixed missing language loader in libraries/Assets_lib
- Fixed bug where only 99 images would be displayed when viewing from the module page for certain users
- Fixed missing language loader in Assets Lib (error messages were not displaying properly).
- Increased performance by reducing number of DB queries
- Fixed issue with Bloqs compatibility.
- Fixed issue with upload button not appearing on subsequent Assets fields in a Channel Entry.
- Fixed issue with ee() not being declared in older EE installs.
- New get_all_sources method added to helper for compatibility with upgraded WYGWAM for EE3
- Unified EE2 & EE3 Codebase
- PHP 7 Support
- Ansel Support (EE 2 & 3)
- SVG File Support