- Trailing slash being removed on "Detour to" URLs even if "Allow Trailing Slash" was enabled in settings
- Updated foundation to fix folder case issue on case-sensitive servers
- Removed deprecated "Settings" link on Add-Ons > Extensions page
- ExpressionEngine 5 support
- Fixed PHP fatal when accessing license page in some EE2 installs
- Fixed ajax check of new detours failing when CP is accessed from admin folder instead of admin file
- Fixed PHP parse error in older EE2 installs
- Fixed issue with install on older EE2 installs
- Fixed pagination when viewing detours
- Fixed PHP fatal issue if OPcache was not installed on server
- Fixed issue where "Update Available" link could sometimes use the wrong version number
- Fixed PHP fatal error on some servers where OPcache with opcache.validate_permission is enabled.
- When adding or editing a Detour rule, we do a quick validation check to see if a file exists or if the detour is a duplicate to help diagnose potential issues
- License code validation
- No longer saves duplicates, redirects to Add/Update form with error message
- Fixed an issue with trying to type a namespaced variable to an integer
- EE4 Compatibility!
- Fixed issue with Detour Search in older versions of EE2
- Fixed start/end date format issue
- Added setting to allow trailing slashes on detours
- Cleaned up EE2 layout
- Fixed calendar widget in EE3
- Fixed bug with PHP 5.4 syntax issue
- Added "Hits" column to dashboard if "Hit Counter" is enabled
- Added support for EE3's Menu Manager
- Fixed search
- Removed requirement for "Detour to" when creating/editing detour.
- Fixed issue with ee() not being declared in older EE installs.
- Fixed an array short form notation that we missed
- Fixed issue with array short form in <= PHP 5.3
- stripslashes() object warning from 2.0.5
- EE2: Deleting a detour created a new empty detour
- Blank submissions creating detour
- Missing button text for save_settings
- EE3: Incorrect breadcrumb name
- Initial install missing settings warning
- Default Detour Method setting was not saving properly.
- Fixed issue with older PHP installations
- Creating Detours
- Search & Sorting