- PHP 7.3 incompatibilty with regex used in parsing template tags
- Default file icon image when file is a non-image
- "File Not Found" error preventing publish page from loading if actual file was removed
- Issue where settings gear icon results in 404
- Undefined error on create/edit Channel page
- New rows with date field not properly initializing date picker
- Saving entry caused entry save cascade performance issue and erased saved data in rare circumstances
- Fixed issue where a prior Low Variable fix failed to allow a legit LV request through
- Fixed possible PCRE invalid range PHP warning caused by an unescaped hypen in the extension's regex
- Fixed missing sidebar in Matrix control panel settings area
- EE2: Fixed failure to load namespaced class files properly
- ExpressionEngine 5 support
- Fixed issue deleting rows caused by 3.1.3 update
- Fixed issue sorting rows if the field is collapsed by default in the channel layout
- Fixed issue if a Matrix field is used in the same template as a Matrix field in a Low Variable
- Fixed issue if a Matrix field is set as searchable and you delete a row, the row's contents were not removed from the search index unless you re-saved the entry
- Fixed path to themes folder being a hard-coded relative path. Now uses the EE config value as it should.
- Fixed an issue with trying to type a namespaced variable to an integer
- EE4 Compatibility!
- Fixed CSS style that was preventing interaction with Rich Text fields in a Matrix in Safari
- Added JS for channel form file chooser in EE3
- Fixed issue with File cell when used in Channel Forms
- Fixed EE3 issue where Matrix would try to handle files selected in non-Matrix file fields if both fieldtypes existed on an entry at the same time
- Fixed EE3 issue where File cells would assign the file to the wrong row
- Fixed EE3 issue where File upload wouldn't respect restricted file directory setting
- Fixed issue where Wygwam fields would not load the editor if Matrix field was on a tab other than Publish
- Fixed issue with Matrix triggering
no_resultsfor entire Channel Entries loop if there were no Matrix rows
- Fixed issue with < PHP 5.5 'Can't use method return value in write context'
- Fixed issue with missing deprecated Low Variables methods for adding Matrix field Low Variable
- Fixed Matrix field in a Low Variable so it displays full-width on the content edit screen (still not full-width on the Add/Edit Low Variable screen)
- EE3 Compatibility!
- Unified EE2 / EE3 Codebase