- Initial Release for ExpressionEngine 3
- EE 2.10.0 support
- EE 2.9.2 support
- On some systems the transfer of files would stop randomly while updating EE 2.9
- Installer fix for EE 2.9 "update_notices"
- Deprecation notice removed for EE 2.8+
- EE 2.9.0 support
- EE 2.8 support
- Authenticaion Key to the settings page
- Moved all XHR requests to the ACT URL
- Better EE 2.7 support (addon install/update & XID issues)
- A PHP error would occur if the config.php was not formatted correctly
- EE 2.7 support
- Some installations loaded the extension library twice
- Some systems could not load the localize library
- PHP error when updating an ACC
- Language improvements
- Updated SFTP library
- In some rare cases only the first Update routine was executed
- create a htaccess inside of the backup dir itself
- On certain installs the Updater library could not find addons.php
- PHP error when updating Accesory version
- Updater can now install/update: EE Forum, EE MSM, CP Themes & Forum Themes
- Addon & ExpressionEngine functions are now on one single page
- Updating EE now transfers the EE files first.
- Drag & Drop file uploads
- Upload progress
- Updater now supports EE 2.1.0 again
- Automatic login check for FTP & SFTP transfer methods.
- Ability to browse the server to set your Path Mappings
- UI for public key authentication settings for SFTP.
- Removed php_zip extension requirement
- Support for EE 2.6.0
- Support for key based authentication for SFTP transfer methods
- Options for disabling menubar links
- Better Addon name detection
- Support for servers who in some cases don't detect PATH_INFO correctly
- If native modules are deleted or native theme dirs, Updater will not add them back when updating ExpressionEngine
- Addon Install/Update detection improved.
- Added Anonymous Statistics, which can be disabled via the settings page
- Retry button for ExpressionEngine Updates (Wait Server stage might not be 100% cleared)
- Config item to disable/enable dynamic memory increase
- Support for database_backup_required() in upd.addon.php (param = current_version, return bool)
- Support for update_notes key in package.json
- For now Updater will skip updating third party modules. Just first party modules now.
- Support for EE 'cache_path' config override
- Improved server response checking for local MAMP installs
- htaccess to backup directory
- Checking for server response wouldn't work if the server used a different PATH_INFO
- Descriptive error message when the installer directory still exists.
- EE update MySQL error will now be catched and displayed.
- Module updates after copying new EE files
- All AJAX requests are now passed through the CP to prevent XHR errors.
- paths that included / would fail to upload
- Almost 90% compatibility with addons that follow directory structure (version detection is disabled when needed)
- Records & Displays executed SQL Queries
- AJAX warning message
- Settings warning message
- Updater now merges directories instead of rename/delete. (Forum/MSM/override.css compatibility)
- SFTP Support
- FTP Support (beta)
- Path Mapping in Settings Page
- Support for multiple addons
- Support for addon file url & ee file url
- Settings check in requirements sections
- Check settings button on all pages
- AJAX Error viewer
- More descriptive error messages!
- Addon package.json routines support
- Compatbility with more addons
- Progressbar while backuping files
- Progressbar while copying new EE files
- Requirements section is only shown when a condition is not met
- Site was not properly being turned on back online after EE install.
- Settings page that allows you to change backup location
- Extra check for write permissions in system dir