Transcribe for ExpressionEngine 4
April 26, 2018
Today we're happy to announce a major release of Transcribe for ExpressionEngine 3 & 4. This is the largest update to Transcribe since it's initial release, including an overhaul of all of our favorite features as well as some exciting new ones. Some of our favorite things included in this release are:
- A replacement tag for exp:channel:entries
- Easier language management
- Filtering by language on the entry manager
- Upgrades to the channel tab
- New variable translation management
- Export and import of variables
- Variable groups
- Template tag copy buttons
- Missing translation log
- Updates to template translations
While there are currently no known bugs, we've decided to release this as a beta. During this period, all bugs that are reported will be highly prioritized. We anticipate this being a very short beta.
Need help upgrading Transcribe or ExpressionEngine?
Looking to upgrade Transcribe or your site from ExpressionEngine 2 or 3 to ExpressionEngine 4? If you don't know where to start or are looking for some help, get in touch for a free site audit and upgrade quote!