- Fixed issue with missing S3 library include
- Fixed case issue with Helpers folder on case sensitive file systems
- Fixed issue with ACT urls not triggering backup properly
- ExpressionEngine 5 support
- Fixed issue on some shared servers where opcache api is restricted
- Added License Validation
- Fixed MySQL 5.7 issue
- Added S3 endpoint field as uploads would fail if an endpoint was specified on S3's end but not in Safe Harbor
- S3 failures now log to the Developer Log
- Added more failure checks to catch various reject conditions
- Fixed an issue with trying to type a namespaced variable to an integer
- EE4 Compatibility!
- Added "Test FTP Connection" to verify FTP backups will work properly
- Added passive check for PHP's FTP extension
- UI Upgraded to match EE3 styling
- Changed method for initiating manual backups from CURL to Ajax
- Remote Scheduling now requires setting up a CRON task
- Fixed issue downloading backups from control panel
- Fixed rare issue with FTP'ed backups would download corrupted
- Fixed issue initiating manual backup when inside a Docker container
- Fixed issue where debug function could cause conflict with other addons.
- ExpressionEngine 3.X compatibility
- Added ability to download just the database
- Ability to run full or differential backup on command in the control panel
- Ability to name Amazon S3 Bucket
- Default storage location for EE3 is set to the backups folder inside the module folder
- You can no longer search a given backup
- Fixed install issues on MySQL 5.6+
- Fixed PHP7 error with compatibility script
- Fixed bug that prevented errors from displaying when saving settings
- Removed deprecated settings
- ExpressionEngine 2.10.x support
- A few small bug fixes
- Improved space management system
- New and Improved method of calculating backup sizes (faster)
- ExpressionEngine 2.6 compatibility
- Bug with auto purging of backups that stopped backups from running for some people
- Several minor bugs
- Introduced a new backup management system.
- DB now syncs with backups directory.
- Added a new delete backup interface.
- Clean up old database entries for previously purged backups.
- Fixed an issue where smaller backups that completed fast would fail to complete properly.
- Off site backup status in email notification that didn't always report correctly.
- Fixed a typo which was causing backups to not automatically delete.
- Fixed an issue where backups were still being triggered by eeharbor when disable remote was set to off
- Fixed an issue with the upgrade script.
- Added the ability to set where backups will be stored on the server.
- Added the ability to save a note to individual backups.
- Setup now only requires the authentication code to be saved in the module settings. You no longer need to save your trigger url at eeharbor.com as it now happens automatically.
- Cron url is now provided if you'd like to setup your own cron instead of eeharbor.com handling it.
- Added the ability to send backups to another server via FTP.
- Fixed an issue with the server time difference calculation.
- Fixed an issue where some hidden files were not being backed up.
- Fixed an issue where email reports were inaccurate.
- Fixed an error which was preventing the download dialog box from showing when attempting to download a backup file.
- Fixed an error in a fallback database backup process that was failing to complete backups. Code cleanup and some other minor fixes.
- We removed the remote backup download link which was being displayed to users without off-site backups, thus causing confusion.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements applied.
- Amazon S3 Support.
- Live search for backups.
- Time difference option is now calculated to assist in setting the option's value.
- The process of downloading a backup has been updated to make it easier for users to understand.
- Language file updates.
- Code cleanup.
- Server path to backup was confusing users. Verbiage updated to remove any further confusion.
- Off-site Auth code option has been removed as it's unnecessary.
- file_get_contents() is no longer used as it was causing issues in server communication. We are now using curl for all server communication.
- We fixed an issue with customers server time difference with our server which caused backups to be run at times not originally scheduled.
- fixed a few display issues in the module control panel that were confusing.
- We've included a backup restore script to restore your website from a backup created by Safe Harbor.