SEEO lets you easily add Open Graph data, Twitter Card data, and SEO meta details to your ExpressionEngine Entries, giving you control over how people see your pages when they are shared on social media, as well as improve your search engine optimization.
The handy Audit feature allows you to see all your entries at a glance to know which ones are missing metadata.
With per-channel defaults and a global default, even if you don't enter a value for an entry, SEEO will use the value you entered for that channel or the global default value if no channel defaults exist.
Already using a SEO add-on? SEEO has a built in migration tool from SEO Lite and NSM Better Meta so you can switch over effortlessly!
- FREE TRIAL!
- Per-entry meta data
- Per-channel default meta data
- Global default meta data
- Audit entries for missing data
- Per-channel enable/disable (through Channel Layouts)
- Per-field enable/disable (through Channel Layouts)
- Custom Open Graph data
- Custom Twitter Card data
- Import from other SEO add-ons
- Custom template tag fallbacks
- Custom template page data (for non-entry pages)
- XML Sitemap output tag
- SEEO requires ExpressionEngine 3.0.0 or newer