Installation and Updating
- Within the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, copy the tagger folder into your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory.
- Within the /themes/third_party/ directory, copy the tagger folder into your sites./themes/third_party/ directory.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, find Tagger in the list, and click Install.
- Within your sites ./system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory, delete the tagger folder and upload the new one from the /system/expressionengine/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Within your sites ./themes/third_party/ directory, delete the tagger folder and upload the new one from the /themes/third_party/ directory in your download package.
- Go to the Modules area in the ExpressionEngine control panel and click the Run Module Updates button.
- Copy /tagger/ to /system/user/addons/ (or wherever you keep your third-party add-ons)
- Copy /themes/tagger/ to /themes/user/tagger/
- Install the add-on package from Add-On Manager » Third Party Add-Ons
- Follow the installation instructions for your EE version (i.e. copy files to add-on location)
- In Add-On Manager » Third Party Add-Ons, click "Update to X" button next to the add-on
Having problems setting up and/or using Tagger? Support is offered from 10am to 4pm EST weekdays. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.