User meets the same requirements as listed on the ExpressionEngine Requirements page.
- PHP 5.3.10 or later
- MySQL 5.0.3 or later
- Windows and OS X browsers:
- Chrome 21 or later
- Firefox 28 or later
- Safari 9.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Microsoft Edge
Install Instructions #
- Within the /system/user/addons/ directory, copy the user folder into your sites ./system/user/addons/ directory.
- Within the /themes/user/ directory, copy the user folder into your sites ./themes/user/ directory.
- Go to the Add-On Manager area in the ExpressionEngine control panel, scroll to down to the Third Party Add-Ons section, and find User in the list, and click Install.
- Setup and configuring:
- No configuration is necessary for User, as it mostly just extends the native EE Member module. However, User does have a handful of additional features available that require configuration for usage.
- To adjust any settings in User, click on the Preferences page in the Control Panel area and then modify as necessary.
- If you wish to install the demo templates, click on the Demo Templates navigation item inside the Control Panel area.