Stripe API Keys can be retreived from your Stripe account dashboard, found under [Your Account] > [API Keys], and look something like this :
You can set the API Keys in the Charge addon in two ways :
- Directly in the Charge Settings
- In your site's config file
1. Setting in the Charge Settings
This is the simplest way, and will work well for most uses. Be sure to double check your details before putting any transactions through live.
2. Setting in your site's config file
Alternatively you can override all these settings by assigning values in your site's config file. Specifically you can set :
charge_stripe_account_modetest or live
- The mode to run in
- Your various test and live credentials
charge_stripe_currencyusd, gbp or eur
- The default currency for the transactions. Can be overridden on the form.
Note: Possible currencies are also affected by your Stripe account's settings.