Installation is a simply a standard ExpressionEngine addon. You'll also need your Stripe API Keys to hand. Charges consists of just a module.
Note: You'll need a Stripe account to use Charge. Signup at Stripe.com, it only takes a few minutes
- Upload the charge folder to your system/expressionengine/third_party/ folder
- Upload the third_party/themes/charge folder to your third_party/themes/ folder
- In your EE control panel go to Addons > Modules. Click Install on the Charge row.
- Visit the Charge CP view, and in the Settings tab, enter your Stripe API keys.
- All done. Visit Using Charge to see what tags you need to drop into your templates for front-end usage, or checkout the admin views in the control panel.
Note: You'll need to have an 'encryption_key' set in your site's config. If it's not set Charge will show a warning message in the CP view